NPD - Data Corrupter

Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7751

Too much indecision meant I missed the one for sale last week, but one turned up on ebay so I bought that instead.

No time to try it properly (i.e. with a guitar) but a quick test with the newly-modded Drone Thing tells me it's going to be a lot of fun.

httpwwwarrowheadguitarscoukpicscorruptedjpg

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1024
    Too much indecision meant I missed out on this very pedal. 
    Enjoy! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7751

I have a feeling that the one on ebay was the same pedal as the one on here, I just went to my email to get the link so I could leave feedback and was reminded that I got mine from Reverb, not ebay ;)
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 948
    I'm itching to get one of these. I tried ibe in PMT Bristol. Took 20 minutes using the complex interface to get a useable sound but after watching tons of more helpful videos which explain each section on the pedal, I know I can put it to very good use in my ambient/experimental/instrumental band.

Just waiting for some things to shift before I take the plunge.
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs

I've re-routed things a little so that the Tenori-On is separated from the pedals for now, then it can be used as either a rhythm device or for some backing chords, or both, without it changing every time I switch on a pedal.

I've had a quick play through with a guitar which sounded suitably wacky, and finished off running the Drone Thing into the Data Collector and then into the Miku, which was a surprise, mostly because the Miku didn't completely freak out and refuse to play. The result was still entertainingly mad, of course.

So I'd consider it a winner, and with the kit pedal still "in progress" I'm pretty sure that any future purchases (which will certainly happen ;) ) will be more from curiosity than need.

Once I've cleared out my work it'll be time to see what the Tenori-On can do and get some more recording done :)

A little something using the Data Corrupter, along with (IIRC, I don't write stuff down anymore) L6 DM4 HM2 / EQD Spatial Delivery / EQD Arpanoid / EQD Afterneath / Dwarfcraft Grazer