SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Yamaha THR10x desktop amp - £125

LaCathedrale_UKLaCathedrale_UK Frets: 105
edited June 2018 in Amps £
Hi guys,

Selling this as now I've moved house I've got some room to play loudly, and I'm not doing any recording to speak of - so it's sitting unused. In perfect condition, comes with a power supply and (a rather tatty box):

https://i.imgur.com/Zc0XqLd.jpg

Effectively it's the v2 THR10 with acoustic, bass, clean, and so on - but with a great sounding Plexi model, and some scooped high gain stuff as well.

Ideally a collection from London/Croydon/etc. but if you want me to send, it'll be packed nicely inside the product box and wrapped up tight.

Looking for £165 posted via Royal Mail Large Parcel, or £155 collected (assuming PPG).

If you happen to have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe I would also be interested in a PX with cash your way.

Cheers,
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4066
    edited May 2018
    *edit* scratch that, soz!
  • I didn't have time to catch it, no worries!
  • bump! Open to sensible offers (seeing as these typically sell for £175+ shipping on ebay it seems)
    would also be interested in P/X with cash your way for Fender HRD
  • Price dropped to £125 collected via PPG, £135 posted - final drop priced to sell.
  • Bump
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7069
    Have a free bump , can’t believe it hasn’t gone for that price 
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    pm'd