In praise of the Les Paul (alike), the Boss TE-2 and white wine

FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
The girls are round watching Eurovision so I slipped up to the cave for a couple of hours with a large glass of Italian white to really try out the new Fret King Eclat. 

What's that phrase about speaking softly and carrying a big stick? That sums up the LP for me. Some beautiful understated tones with power to burn on tap. First true LP style guitar I've owned and I absolutely love it. The Eclat has the Vari-Coil which works brilliantly, ease it back for some cut and crank it up for the power. 

So, have never managed to quite take my Tera Echo off my board as it has some really useful functions. Using it this evening, the Eclat really seems to bring the best out of it, some gorgeous feedback / echo to be had.

I've recorded a fair bit of the session so time will tell if it was that good or if it was the wine!

Think that's the longest I've ever continuously played guitar for. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    You are missing a proper Eurovision treat.

Lol.
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    I do love a bit of Eurovision @Bridgehouse but there is some girly counselling going on - one of them has just split up from her "idiot husband" - so I thought I'd make myself scarce.

What's occurring in Lisbon? 
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Fuengi said:
    I do love a bit of Eurovision @Bridgehouse but there is some girly counselling going on - one of them has just split up from her "idiot husband" - so I thought I'd make myself scarce.

What's occurring in Lisbon? 
    The usual shite ;)
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    So we're not winning?