SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Line6/Bogner DT25

SteveFSteveF Frets: 536
edited September 2018 in Amps £
Hi all, selling my Line6 DT 25.  It's a great sounding amp with switchable class operation (Class A or A/B) and switchable four voicings.  There's also a low power mode for bedroom levels. You can get all sorts of sounds out of this and it's a great looking amp too.  

You can set the two channels up how you want and switch between them using a normal footswitch (a TRS double switch allows you to switch in and out the reverb too) or you can go all out and pair it with a POD HD series or HDX series which gives you access to many more options. (Now that I have a Helix, I'm also selling my POD HD500, which will be in a separate thread when I get some pictures taken later.  If you're interested in a deal on both let me know and we can work something out). 

Looking for £250, collection or meet up at a reasonable distance from Oakham, Rutland only.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments