Terry Pack PLRS Parlour

JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 1725
Comrades!

Been offered one of the above as a part trade for my Cornell amp. Know nothing about them besides the v small amount of info available on the net. I see that they’re made in Vietnam - don’t care where they’re made if the quality is good enough. 

Anybody got any practical experience of these wee acoustics?
Self-confessed Blues Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 2124
    No, but he was at the North West Guitar Show at Haydock last Sunday, with 3 or 4 different models which he was discounting heavily.  Can't remember the exact numbers, but I seem to recall a cutaway parlour dropped from £1200 to £900?

They looked very nicely made...

Grown most uncommonly fat!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 1725
    Nitefly said:
    No, but he was at the North West Guitar Show at Haydock last Sunday, with 3 or 4 different models which he was discounting heavily.  Can't remember the exact numbers, but I seem to recall a cutaway parlour dropped from £1200 to £900?

They looked very nicely made...

Thanks for the input. Have decided against it but always good to learn about new stuff.
    Self-confessed Blues Lawyer
  • proggyproggy Frets: 2063
    If you are in London, pop into Hanks on Denmark St. They stock these guitars, they look really nice.
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 532
    I believe he was the man behind Turner acoustics which are no longer made. I've got a Turner 64 and can't fault it really, they were made in the far east and 'hand finished' in the uk. I didn't buy mine new but they weren't in the same price bracket as the Terry Pack ones.