Guitar tech recommendations wanted

What's Hot
tomajohatomajoha Frets: 897
Doe anyone have any recommendations for quality guitar set up in York? I have a Gibson historic that needs some love and maybe a fret dress?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4700
    Hi there, didn't want to state the obvious in case you've already looked, however this sticky has a list of recommended techs:

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/18/recommended-luthiers-techs#latest

Not sure if there's any near you but worth a browse perhaps. Apologies if you've already looked!

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tomajohatomajoha Frets: 897
    thanks did see that!
  • koss59koss59 Frets: 845
    If you can’t find anyone in York then Andy who does the tech work at GuitarZone in Harrogate is great.
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I only trust The Bass Gallery in Camden, London to do my re-frets and mods - even if I lived in Antarctica I would still be sending my guitars there still. Those guys really do a first class job!
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    I only trust The Bass Gallery in Camden, London to do my re-frets and mods - even if I lived in Antarctica I would still be sending my guitars there still. Those guys really do a first class job!
    And still risk the damage or loss in transit? I wouldn't unless going there in person
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself