SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: High Spec Cannondale Road bike, size 58...

mli3mli3 Frets: 206
Seems to be quite a few threads here about cycling and bikes.... so
I have a Cannondale Synapse Hi Mod Ultegra Disc, 2016 year. 

https://www.swiftcycles.co.uk/7066/products/2016-cannondale-synapse-hi-mod-disc-ultegra-road-bike.aspx

There's a bit of a story here.. I bought a normal Cannondale Synapse in the summer of 2016, rode it lots, and was loving my new hobby.. I managed a decent 4hr+ ride most weekends and rode to work a few days a week. 
By October I had a really bad pain in my knee, despite being reasonably fit and in good overall health.

I saw the guys at Cyclefit (who are awesome), and it turns out that I was sold a bike that was a size too small for me ! I had never ridden a road bike before, I thought it was normal to graze your knees on the handlebars...

I bought the bike from Evans cycles, and to their credit they agreed that they has mis-sold me the bike, and they replaced it. The only one that had left was the Hi-Mod version (which is supposed to be stronger and lighter, and cost a lot more.) I had to pay the difference but I was ok with it as I was upgrading and loving my new cycling obsession.

Anyway by now we were in deep autumn, early winter, and I didn't fancy the cold ! I rode it once, to work and back. 

Since then we have had our third baby, and along with two other very young kids my chances of doing any decent rides in the next 5 years are ZERO ! (and forget about any guitar practice !!!!) The bike has been untouched in the shed since November 2016, and I need the space. 

Its a size 58, and I'm in London. if anyone fancies it.. ? I've no idea what second hand bikes go for, but I'd like to recoup as much as possible I think it still has some protective plastic film on it ! I'm really not sure where to start..? £2000 ? £1800 ?

Its super light, and carbon wheels make a big difference. 

Anyway drop me a PM if anyone's interested.. I need room in my shed as the older kids have bikes now and when we go out riding I take my MTB.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom