FS: Suhr Badger 30 Head & Orange PPC212 Black Cabinet - £1,300 for the pair

JackGriffithsJackGriffiths Frets: 28
edited June 7 in Amps £
Hi all,

SUHR BADGER 30 HEAD - £1,050

It has not been an easy decision to make but I've finally chosen to let my Badger 30 head go as the 35 suits my current needs a little better. It's a wonderful amp that has been used on a ton of gigs and studio sessions, so it is showing a few signs of wear, as detailed in the photos. The amp is still functioning perfectly and sounds brilliant for full clean tones, rich breakup or fat high gain at any volume level, thanks to the power scaling. Will be sad to see it go but I'm sure someone here will enjoy it. Comes with the padded Suhr cover. Asking £1,050 which is around 1/2 the current retail for the v2 facelift model. 

ORANGE PPC212 Closed Back Cabinet in Black - £350

A truly fantastic 2x12 cab that will put some 4x12s to shame. Sounds huge because it is huge! Most people out there will recognise the sturdiness and reliability of Orange cabinets and this is no exception to that rule. It's been mine for about 6/7 years so has seen a fair few gigs, some scratches and nicks are detailed in the photos. Speakers are the stock Celestion Vintage 30s, that sound tremendous now they have been fully broken in. Only selling as I don't need anything this large anymore. Compliments the Badger head very well for all kinds of tones, classic to modern.

Looking to hopefully shift as a pair so would gladly take £1,300 for both, collected from Maidstone, Kent.

All pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/y7TEhOnpEX4pouHJ2

Thanks for looking, any questions please feel free to ask!

Jack
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments