SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2016 - £1200, open to offers

What's Hot
JHeatonJHeaton Frets: 1
edited June 2018 in Guitars £
Impulse-bought this last year in an attempt to get back into playing and learn properly, since I'd wanted a Les Paul ever since I was a young 'un. Unfortunately, for various reasons I never actually got round to taking lessons again and now with redundancy looming, can't really justify having it sat around in my wardrobe being unplayed, so decided I will just keep the old G&L around for when I actually do get round to it and let this go.

Comes with the original Gibson hard case and all the case candy. I will also put on a new set of 10-46 D'Addario EXLs prior to selling it (I'll also make sure it's wiped down and polished with some appropriate instrument polish, too). I'm looking for £1300 £1250 £1200, however I will consider any reasonable offers made. I unfortunately don't have a box and I don't know of any couriers who don't exempt musical instruments from their parcel insurance, therefore I'm only offering this up for collection (unless someone can point me in the right direction to sort out those two problems). Guitar can be collected from Bury, Greater Manchester or if you are within a reasonable distance I might be able to bring it to you.

The full album can be found at https://imgur.com/a/Qyx0xhD

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will do my best to answer. Thanks for looking.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments