Whats New Pussycat - Feline Guitars Updates thread.

What's Hot
1101112131416»

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 970
    yes every guitar is priced based on specs although there are pricing trends for similar models.

Are base prices on your website? I think I'll be popping by to see you at the Birmingham guitar show next year :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Could this be Three Lions on a Shirt?
     @FelineGuitars ;; you should sell t-shirts at next year's Guitar Show - some of your guitars laid out horizontally, with the caption,

"Felines on a shirt"
    Have you got those t-shirts done yet? ;)
    “Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?' 'Supposing it didn't,' said Pooh after careful thought. Piglet was comforted by this.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • yes every guitar is priced based on specs although there are pricing trends for similar models.

Are base prices on your website? I think I'll be popping by to see you at the Birmingham guitar show next year :)
    Base prices start at £2400
    Archtops start at £2700
    Occasionally we do special runs like the DC Lion Cubs we did last year which were about £1800

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of Earvana nuts, BKP, Oil City And Monty's pickups. Sperzel, Tonepros, Gotoh and Graphtech too!
    Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 1848
    Jon: serious question with my 50th birthday looming below the horizon in something over a year's lead time... 

Do you make/would you be prepared to make a body shape that's not on your 'regular' list?  I've a thing for offset types, and have some particular stuff in mind, and knowing *how* good your work is wondered whether my tentative plans might fly...

...still love love loving my Lion Cub DC btw :D
    Self-confessed Blues Lawyer
  • JerkMoans said:
    Jon: serious question with my 50th birthday looming below the horizon in something over a year's lead time... 

Do you make/would you be prepared to make a body shape that's not on your 'regular' list?  I've a thing for offset types, and have some particular stuff in mind, and knowing *how* good your work is wondered whether my tentative plans might fly...

...still love love loving my Lion Cub DC btw :D
    Sure - we used to do a lot but it was rarely asked for 

Stockist of Earvana nuts, BKP, Oil City And Monty's pickups. Sperzel, Tonepros, Gotoh and Graphtech too!
    Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 1848
    Yum.  That top one is proper mental: a sort of Jaguar/Firebird/Derek Trucks SG/Strat input hybrid with, what?  Goldfoils?  Looks cool as, anyhoo :D
    Self-confessed Blues Lawyer
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 970
    yes every guitar is priced based on specs although there are pricing trends for similar models.

Base prices start at £2400
    Archtops start at £2700
    Occasionally we do special runs like the DC Lion Cubs we did last year which were about £1800
    They seem quite reasonable prices. Less than I'm paying for my build. Maybe should've gone to you :(
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/

• Was a custom Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell with twin screw coil and a TV Jones Magnatron, and a Graphtech ghost piezo bridge with both acoustic sounds and MIDI output.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • The Tabby Madcat is nearing completion

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 1761

Never seen this guitar from this angle before. Love the detail of how the contouring dresses away from the tailpiece
  • So this is happening and I'm so excited

Nice simple lines
    Once I get the sustainiac in  there will be a couple more switches and maybe one more pot...not sure whether to have an intensity control or a possible tone pot.

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 630
    The Tabby Madcat is nearing completion

Looks incredible. Getting very excited about this...