SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1966 Fender Telecaster - Candy Apple Red - £4250 - NEW PICS!

What's Hot
IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
edited August 2018 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
Up for grabs is my 1966 Fender Telecaster.

It's a 'Player Grade' guitar....but I believe the phrase currently is 'all period correct'.....bar a lightly aged, 100% nitrocellulose refinish in Candy Apple Red and a refret. Some boner looks to have traced round the 'F' and 'r' of the logo in biro at some point and a previous 'relic' attempt on the old finish has left a couple of dings in the pick guard...go figure...but other than that, it's spot on.

Neck dates to June '66. Nicknamed 'The Beast' by my wife due to the date being '666'...the superstitious amongst you need not apply... 

Looks and sounds stunning and plays beautifully too. Just had a full fret dress and plays cleanly right across the neck.

It really does sound like a great Tele should!

8.1lbs

Comes with period correct Fender case.

£4250. SOLD.

Grab an original vintage Telecaster for less than new Masterbuilt money...

No trades thanks but I do fancy getting back into a 50's Single Cut Junior if you have one...

http://www.ivisonguitars.com
(formerly miserneil)
0reaction image LOL 20reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments