2NPsD: The end is nigh!

What's Hot
Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7671

Or at least, ought to be.

Much to my delight, the postie handed over a Digitech Weapon, which I was expecting, and just now a van driver handed over a Recovery Pedals Cutting Room Floor, which I wasn't (I thought tomorrow might be optimistic, so today was right out).

As described elsewhere, I also took possession of a fourth music stand, which is frankly ridiculous.

Last night I moved things around to squeeze the stand in, and then juggled the pedal order a little, twice - as one or two didn't like their new place in the chain (the Data Corrupter in particular was very annoyed, though the sounds it made were recorded before I moved it again).

The Weapon has been tested and enjoyed, and now I need to add a bit of floor tile taped and cable-tied to the stand to give me a second row to put the Cutting Room Floor on. Photos will follow once this has been done.

There's not a whole lot of room left for new pedals to be added without removing something else first, so hopefully (;)) I can have a rest for a bit. I'm also running out of patch leads of suitable length and I'll probably need another power supply too.

I'm not planning to stop adding more if something interesting comes up, mostly because this is pretty much all I spend money on (other than the never-ending demands of three daughters) and it makes me happy :)

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
    got visual update of the mothership?
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7671

One day I'll get a decent picture, but until then . . .

httpwwwarrowheadguitarscoukpicsfourstandsjpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6021
    Looks fabulous. I keep thinking I should mount my pedals on stands but I've only ever used it as a temp measure when I'm learning something new. Are they all in series or do you have some master switcher?
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7671

They're all in series, mostly running off cheap Chinese power supplies and daisy chains, and yet surprisingly quiet when everything is switched off. 

The last thing they run through before the amp is the small Mackie mixer which also has the Tenori-On and Drone Thing plugged into it. I'm pondering moving a couple of the pedals over to the Drone Thing chain if I need a bit more space ;)
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993

get a kaossilator aswell! great fun.