Morley Power Wah/Volume or Morley M2 Wah/Volume (or just a VP Jr?!)

50_caliber_bob50_caliber_bob Frets: 0
Hi folks,

I'm in the market for a volume pedal (for ambient swells) but would love to replace my Wah as well and save the space. Does anyone have any experience with either of these? The volume side is more important than the wah as I don't really use wah very often. From what I can tell the power version is optical but the m2 version uses a pot.

The pot puts me of a little as this is the reason I've decided against an Ernie Ball, as I've read the extra pot can cause issues with the signal but I could be convinced by others far more knowledgeable than myself.

Thanks for reading, any and all opinions welcome and appreciated.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    I have the remains of a Morley Power Wah Volume pedal. 

I say remains because, I got bored with certain things about the pedal, sold it to somebody who did his level best to destroy the thing then, sold it back to me for next to nothing.

Your train of thought follows mine. Two functions in one space. Unfortunately, I make use of volume pedal swell effects far less frequently than I imagined that I might. Also, there were times when I would have liked to have the wah treadle set for that Michael Schenker honk AND be able to fade the level up and down - usually into an echo repeat.

For the way I use a wah, the Morley Bad Horsie 2 would be the best choice. For the Schenker schit, I use an Electro-Harmonix Cock Fight.

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom