Moog MF104M

What's Hot
meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
I've owned one of these for years and I didnt realise it did half of this

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7960
    I got to borrow one a while back.  I then understood why people like analogue delays so much.  IIRC there are control outs for pretty much everything on the back if you want to hook up expression pedals... a cool piece of gear
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162
    Yep, it’s my desert island pedal. 
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Yep, it’s my desert island pedal. 
    mine too. Unquestionably
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1058
    So, so amazing. Love mine
    Fwiw, Meris Mercury 7 is second, and probably the humble Whammy third. 
    I'd have to go midi murf and H9 Max I think
    Still reeeally want to try the Clusterflux
    @GavRichList you can borrow mine, I keep saying
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12900
    I want one so much but the prices are obscene now :( 
    @GavRichList you can borrow mine, I keep saying
    That’d be swell 
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    Can't really argue with that.. though I love my re501 space echo too but for totally different things. Would need to take 4.