Dubrek pedals stolen

What's Hot
horsehorse Frets: 1561
Just in case anybody sees these come up - Dubrek studios in Derby have been broken into and had a number of items including their handmade pedals stolen - copied from their Facebook post:

Please share:
Sadly this morning at 4.10am Dubrek was broken into by two well organized criminals. We believe they had previously ‘staked’ the building out and took:
6x Dubrek Audio Boutique - Nibiru
4x Dubrek Audio Boutique - Harmonik 
4x Dubrek Audio Boutique - Sonik 
1x Dubrek T Shirt 
1x Bury The Traitor T Shirt 
1x iPad 2
1x Amazon Fire tablet
Please can an eye out for these coming up for sale secondhand - there’s not many around and very distinctive. If you do see one DM me and I can contact the police. Fortunately one of these scumbags looked straight into our cctv camera so we have a great shot of his face. 
I would also like to add that the guys residing next door at The Padley Center called the police, blocked off my front door and guarded the place until I arrived this morning So I would appreciate folk not jumping to conclusions. Thanks. Jayx

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156481211102164&id=5789767163
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7731
    That facebook thread has a photo of the perps escaping on bicycles after he spotted them in a pub, unbelievable.
  • dariusdarius Frets: 619
    Dubrek is our practice space. Jay who owns it is a top bloke.

And now he is Batman.
    Spotted the perps in town, followed them, pinned them down, got some cops, nicked em!

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • horsehorse Frets: 1561
    darius said:

And now he is Batman.
    Spotted the perps in town, followed them, pinned them down, got some cops, nicked em!

Cool! I've rehearsed a few times and recorded there this year. Good to hear he has had some vengeance!
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1813
    horse said:
    darius said:

And now he is Batman.

Cool! I've rehearsed a few times and recorded there this year. Good to hear he has had some vengeance!
    Did he get his pedals back ?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/