Leeds Area - Recording Studios

Any recommendations out there?
Ideally looking to record us live in a band setting - vocals dubbed on afterwards. 
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26553
    Give Andy Hawkins a shout at The Nave - he's a bloody marvel (he's managed to rescue our woeful drum recordings to the point where they actually sound awesome, even on a spec mix).

He also does live sound engineering, so he's probably the guy to talk to.

https://milocostudios.com/studios/the-nave/intro/

Full disclosure - I've known him since we were about 12, so while I'm not without a bit of bias in recommending a friend...he really is great at what he does. Certainly one of the best that I've come across.
    <space for hire>
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8188
    Give Andy Hawkins a shout at The Nave - he's a bloody marvel (he's managed to rescue our woeful drum recordings to the point where they actually sound awesome, even on a spec mix).

He also does live sound engineering, so he's probably the guy to talk to.

https://milocostudios.com/studios/the-nave/intro/

Full disclosure - I've known him since we were about 12, so while I'm not without a bit of bias in recommending a friend...he really is great at what he does. Certainly one of the best that I've come across.
    Thanks. Looks impressive.
    Any others?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • koss59koss59 Frets: 846
    Warehouse Recording co in Harrogate is the dogs.
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/