Oil City Pickups and Stonewolf guitars

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10264
in Made in the UK tFB Trader
I'm proud to show some more images of fabulous Stonewolf guitars ... that feature Oil City pickups ... in this case custom designed Oil City 'BlackWolf-7' pickups.  
This is one of the models that had a great reception at the Berlin show.
It's a total privilege to be working with Mike at Stonewolf, he's one of the most 'cutting edge' luthiers I know, and one of the most open minded. His use of woods and resins in guitar construction are a breath of fresh air, and he's also a thoroughly lovely guy to deal with. 
This guitar is the 'Hammerhead' and available on the Stonewolf site right now

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14412
    I'm proud to show some more images of fabulous Stonewolf guitars. It's a total privilege to be working with Mike at Stonewolf, he's one of the most 'cutting edge' luthiers I know, and one of the most open minded. His use of woods and resins in guitar construction are a breath of fresh air, and he's also a thoroughly lovely guy to deal with. 
    Thank you for drawing attention to these exotic instruments.

Is there any possibility of persuading a Stonewolf company insider to register on this forum to represent them and their wares? 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10264
    tFB Trader
    I'm proud to show some more images of fabulous Stonewolf guitars. It's a total privilege to be working with Mike at Stonewolf, he's one of the most 'cutting edge' luthiers I know, and one of the most open minded. His use of woods and resins in guitar construction are a breath of fresh air, and he's also a thoroughly lovely guy to deal with. 
    Thank you for drawing attention to these exotic instruments.

Is there any possibility of persuading a Stonewolf company insider to register on this forum to represent them and their wares? 
    Well, Mike is pretty much all the creative team of Stonewolf, as I'm pretty much all for Oil City, and like me, he's a super busy guy, but I'll certainly suggest he says hi.

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom