WTB Alesis Q88 midi controller keyboard.

valevale Frets: 657
edited June 5 in Studio & Rec £
as the title says, I have a real desire to get a full size midi kepyboard and of all the ones i have tried (M-Audio & others) i liked the weight & bounce of the keys of this one best.

i know there are more fancy bells & whistles ones out there, with more up-to-date features & tricks, but I'm really just after a bare bones budget but dependable 88 keys that feel nice to me.
I don't know if i have a light or heavy touch, bad habits of good, i just i like what i like, so have decided on this.

i also have a microbrute & drum kit, so i want to keep within the Alesis brand to minimise compatibility headaches.

let me know if you have one you are thinking of getting rid of or upgrading from. thanks!
what she said.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 17426
    Don’t have the Alesis but I have an M-Audio Keystation 88 that I am selling.
    PM me if you are interested.
    I am the juice of four limes.
    Trading Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • valevale Frets: 657
    edited June 5
    thanks for the offer octatonic. will bear that in mind but try for the Alesis for a bit, as those keys just felt right to me.

i think i may be heavy handed touch-wise as i tried the M-Audio first (everyone said get that) but found the rebound a bit light. but that could have just been me not releasing quickly. it's such a personal thing. but Alesis seemed to fit my style.

we shall see...
    what she said.