Clip on fans for microphones.

thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2325
I'm getting fed up of lugging a large desk fan around for gigs. Anyone got any recommendations for ones that can clip on to mic stands?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10404
    Won't you get a load of whoosing air sound in the mic ? I know I can hear our drummers fan in his mic unless it's turned right down

www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    Unless you are going for the Neil Young Like a Hurricane look you could just wear cooler stage clothes, ok only being funny.
    I does get damn hot on stage but I haven't felt the need for a fan myself though a towel is often a good idea.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2325
    edited March 2014
    I'm a short fat balding man. Adding the sweaty tomato look does not improve the image much.
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    I've tried a couple of clip on fans and the ones I used either didn't clip on well enough or didn't give enough air to make much difference - I have a chunky little fan that has a fold out frame and it sits on my pedal board...  When shopping for them I've found a lot of shops only sell them in summer so it's hard to compare them at this time of year.

I do quite like that gig sweat feeling though, one of my measures of a good show :)