SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Musicman Luke 2 - further price drop

rich75rich75 Frets: 36
edited June 2018 in Guitars £
Musicman Luke 2 in luke blue colour for sale £950 £895 £850. This guitar is in excellent condition and includes the original dedicated hard case. Reason for sale is that I've got too many guitars (who even knew that was a thing?!) and this one isn't getting played enough.

I have had one modification done, which was to replace the humbucker with an EMG 89, which can be split to single coil with a push pull switch on the tone pot. In humbucker mode it sounds very similar to the original EMG 85 that the guitar came with, and single coil mode makes things more strat-like for a bit more versatility. I do still have the original pickup and will be happy to include that with the sale.

One other very minor point to mention is a small bit of damage to the corner of the case which was there when I got the guitar (see final image). It doesn't have any impact on the structural integrity of the case.

Finally, I would prefer not to post/courier this, so initially would only be looking for collection or possible meet up within a reasonable distance (I'm based near Southend in Essex).

Thanks for looking 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments