Hmmmm...

What's Hot
"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 30851
    I think we may be in for a surprise - I think these two might actually hit it off. They're quite similar personalities, I think - and although they're both quick to jump to angry bluster, they're also both *really* keen to have this summit, or it wouldn't be back on now.

I suspect formalities like what they call each other will go straight out of the window and they'll get right down to discussion.

And if they properly end the Korean War then they will both deserve a Nobel Peace Prize. Or they may not... but they've already made more progress than in the last sixty years.
    "Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 10679
    And a suitably feisty Kim can reply "At least I didn't have to rely on the Russians to get me into power". 
    I make Jeremy Paxman look like Fingermouse. 
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 8424
    And a suitably feisty Kim can reply "At least I didn't have to rely on the Russians to get me into power". 
    No, he relies on the Chinese instead
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • DominicDominic Frets: 3303
    I think they will just swap Hairdressing tips ....and haircut comparison
    both are quite bizarre styles
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 30851
    Heartfeltdawn said:

Although strictly speaking that isn't true either. The North Koreans under Kim's grandfather had substantial Russian aid during the Korean War, especially the MiG fighter aircraft which were so effective against the Western air forces. Without that, the North would probably have lost the war and there would be no Kim dynasty today.
    "Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone."