SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Eric Johnson Strat (sunburst, maple)

TrudeTrude Frets: 914
edited June 2018 in Guitars £

Here's a very nice EJ Strat, which I bought on the forum a couple of months back.  It's the best Strat I've ever had my hands on by a long-shot, but I find I'm just not a Strat guy (as much as I want to be)

The description from the original sale thread is spot-on, and I'd suggest you check it out for the full story.  I've added a handful of gigs and rehearsals to the saga, but the guitar is exactly as described here:

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/117943/sold-fs-fender-eric-johnson-stratocaster-sold/p1

I paid £1070 collected, so that's what I'd like to get back.  I'm based in Fareham (PO16).  I'd rather not ship, but if I don't get a local buyer then I'll sort something out.

I might be interested in a partial trade on a nice R8/9.  A Vox AC15HW might also be of interest if anyone wants to offload one

Here come some pics:

Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments