SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Fender Classic Series 50s Telecaster and Fender Tweed Hard Case £450

What's Hot
5redlights5redlights Frets: 317
edited June 2018 in Guitars £
Fender Classic Series 50s Tele for sale in 2 tone sunburst. 

Maple neck with 7.25 radius and vintage frets. This is a 2005-06 model, so the neck starts out with a soft V before moving to a C profile. The more recent versions have full C necks I think. Really comfortable neck and lovely to play. In very good condition too. 

Ash Body. Generally it's in good condition, except for the chip on the upper side and a very slight scuff on the base. Brass compensated saddles fitted, but original steel ones still available. 

Comes with a Fender Tweed case I was using for another guitar. Scratches on outside are just cosmetic. 

It's a really lovely guitar and a great tele, I'm just not sure it's meeting the kind of needs I have now. 
Ebay auction link just for photos - https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/183275090172

£450 on here posted, or can meet in London/Hemel Hempstead for a bit less. 

I would trade for a classic series 72 tele deluxe in black, standard WRHB or the black dove. 
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 5redlights5redlights Frets: 317
    Bump for any interest? 

I can sell the guitar without the case for less cash if that interests anyone? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12327
    Nice looking tele.  Not looking for one at the moment though and sorry to get all heavy with "the rules" but ads are supposed to have their own pictures not links to Ebay/Gumtree etc.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    munckee said: 
    Nice looking tele.  Not looking for one at the moment though and sorry to get all heavy with "the rules" but ads are supposed to have their own pictures not links to Ebay/Gumtree etc.
    I thought it was ok if it was clear I was selling on here (which I am, at a lower price) and it wasnt just a link? I've linked to ebay auctions before for photos, as most of the photo sharing apps are rubbish. 
    Bump and price drop. Will take £410 posted for guitar on its own.