Pedalboards without the need for velcro

What's Hot
BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2218
Can anyone recommend one? Would be good to have the option of messing around with my pedal order or taking less pedals to a rehearsal without having to tear apart velcro’d board surfaces and velcro’d pedals. 

Also, a board comprised of different sections that can be attached or separated to make a smaller or larger board...does such a thing exist?

Thanks in advance for your help!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6054
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16293
    Stompblox did a modular system but I couldn’t find a working website and I don’t think they were ever directly on sale in the U.K. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    You still have the faff of moving things and taking them off if you use Velcro or not
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    JezWynd said:
    I have one of those and love it. Wouldn't go back to velcro

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2894
    Temple audio boards?

What I used to do with my wooden board was take apart a bike chain and screw the links into the footscrews then screw to the board with pickguard screws. Worked a treat and certainly stopped me faffing with pedal order and such.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • docbakerdocbaker Frets: 30
    aclam works for me, though there seems no longer to be a uk distributor, still, the service from their base in spain is excellent
    -site:amazon.co.uk -site:ebay.co.uk... ditto for .com, the most powerful internet search filters
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7763
    Holeyboards look awesome