SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Line 6 Helix Floor

What's Hot
RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 319
edited June 2018 in Amps £
Great condition, has been gigged for a few months but I have an LT that I'm using too so I have no need for the big one.

Has a box, but will be the LT one. Will be provided with a kettle lead and USB cable too. 

£800?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
    Shamne you already have the LT as I'm tempted to move to the full one from the LT. Although from your experience I probably don't need to?
    Anyhow GLWTS.
  • RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 319
    edited June 2018
    jimkehoe said:
    Shamne you already have the LT as I'm tempted to move to the full one from the LT. Although from your experience I probably don't need to?
    Anyhow GLWTS.
    If it was my main thing, I would keep the Floor for sure. I mainly use the Helix for very light baggage on fly gigs and whatnot. The Floor is just a little bigger and heavier, but it does have quite a lot more going for it as a unit.
    Dropped the price a little
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16077
    Put it in Amps For Sale ..........this should have gone by now . I think the right people aren't seeing it here.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Dominic said:
    Put it in Amps For Sale ..........this should have gone by now . I think the right people aren't seeing it here.
    That was a thumbs up but it failed!