SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* For Sale B&G Little Sister Crossroads £1100

What's Hot
skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 966
edited June 2018 in Guitars £
I took this in a trade but it doesn't do anything my 335 doesn't so I'm putting it up for sale.

It's a lovely guitar.

here's the specs

BODY

• Body thickness:
  • Cutaway: 1.75" / 4.45cm
  • Non-Cutaway: 1.96" / 5cm
  • Body length: 17.7" / 45cm
  • Body width: 13" / 33cm
  • Back wood: African Mahogany
  • Top wood: Solid Figured Maple

HARDWARE

• Tailpiece: Solid Brass
  • Bridge: ABR
  • Tuners: Golden Age Restoration
  • Strings: D'Addario 0.10-0.46

NECK

• Nut width: 1.68' / 42.8mm
  • Nut: TUSQ
  • Fret 1 Thickness: 0.89" / 22.6mm)
  • Fret 10 Thickness: 0.96" / 24.3mm
  • Scale length: 24 3/4"
  • Fretboard radius: 12"
  • Neck Joint: Fret 14
  • Neck wood: One-Piece African Mahogany
  • Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
  • Fretwire: Width 0.080", Crown 0.050"
  • Inlay: Pearloid
  • Neck Shape: Soft V
  • Truss Rod: One way traditional spoke wheel nut
  • Headstock: Slotted Peghead

PICKUPS

• Pickups: P-90
  • Covers: Solid Brass

WEIGHT

• Cutaway: 6.4 - 7.5 lbs / 2900-3400 gr

LENGTH

• Total Length: 44.49" / 1130mm

FINISH

• Type: UV
  • Colour: Tobacco Burst
  • B&G gig-bag included

I'm looking for £1100 and collection only from Bedfordshire.

Any questions feel free to ask

• https://imgur.com/a/gvygtzn
  • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1711
    Is this a usa made or Asian one? 
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 966
    Is this a usa made or Asian one? 
    Asian ...but apparently B&G chose the factory and trained the workers to build them to keep the quality high...it's a very well built guitar... the handbuilt ones that sell for £4k are built in Israel not the USA. :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16090
    Been to their factory in Israel.....the owner was trained as a Luthier by the only Luthiery school in the whole middle East which is owned and run by my friends brother ......my friend is Haim of LA Guitars in Finchley London who is a very fine Luthier himself .Needless to say they are the appointed UK repairers but they have never had one come in.He tells me the Asian budget range are virtually indistinguishable from the Israeli built ones.
    There are some great promotion  videos on you tube of them being played.Lovely things .
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Dominic said:
    Been to their factory in Israel.....the owner was trained as a Luthier by the only Luthiery school in the whole middle East which is owned and run by my friends brother ......my friend is Haim of LA Guitars in Finchley London who is a very fine Luthier himself .Needless to say they are the appointed UK repairers but they have never had one come in.He tells me the Asian budget range are virtually indistinguishable from the Israeli built ones.
    There are some great promotion  videos on you tube of them being played.Lovely things .
    It is a lovely...very well built guitar.. and before I owned one I did question on a thread on here how an unscrupulous seller could pass one of these off as an Israeli custom built one as they are very difficult to tell apart..!!
  • maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3127
    Bank manager says no wife says yes but I have a cunning plan which involves a couple of weeks busking
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bank manager says no wife says yes but I have a cunning plan which involves a couple of weeks busking
    what are you doing writing things on here then...you'll miss all the early morning commuters..!! :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    *SOLD* subject to the usual