SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS:Open to offers - AMT volume, Frazz Dazzler fuzz, Ditto x2, Morley Tripler

hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
edited November 2021 in FX £
I held onto these in case the Helix didn't work out for me, but as it is, they now need to go to free up space and cash,

All are in great condition unless otherwise stated and come with original packaging. Prices are PayPal gift and include postage.

• Morley Tripler - £80
  • AMT LLM2 volume pedal - £75 £60 £55
  • Dr Scientist Frazz Dazzler silicon fuzz - £180 £155 £125
  • Ditto x2 looper - £95
  • Plutoneium Chi Wah Wah - £110 £100 £90
  • Dwaftcraft Happiness - £190
  • Thorpy Peacekeeper - £140 £120
  • Chase Bliss Warped Vinyl 2 with external dip switches - £275
  • Boss SY300 - £350
  • H9 Core - £270
  • Mad Professor 1, (best VH1 pedal) - £115
  • Fire Carpe Diem, (owned from new) - £150
  • Keeley D&M Drive, (owned from new) - £180

Morley Tripler - £80 PPG including postage
In good condition with a couple of cosmetic scratches/marks. The pedal
 has 3 outputs allowing you to route a guitar to three different fx chains or amplifiers, or link to two amps and a tuner. Amps can be used individually or blended together. It also features a dedicated boost control, offering an additional 20dB of clean boost to all outputs and a True-Tone bypass buffer circuit is also included.

Has velcro on the underside as shown below.

Ditto x2 looper - £85 PPG inc postage
In very good condition with velcro on the underside. No box or power lead

AMT LLM-2 volume pedal
Awesome, small footprint volume pedal with options for 0db, 6db and 12db volume boost

Dr Scientist Frazz Dazzler
Excellent silicon fuzz pedal with a rare mix knob, allowing your dry/amp signal to be mixed with the fuzz. Great range of gain available
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ggwFbVJBcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8y8kaGpZZA

Chi Wah Wah - SOLD
Fantastic mini wah pedal in great condition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpzcvNqfSEc

Dwarftcraft Happiness - £190 - SOLD
In very good condition with original box and velcro attached underneath

Thorpy Peacekeeper - SOLD
Excellent low gain pedal. I coupled this with the Warthog and got amazing results of actually putting the Warthog into this. It stacks well before or after other drive pedals, as well as obviously working brilliantly on its own

Boss SY300 - SOLD
In very good condition with power supply and original box. Amazing synth requiring standard guitar cable rather than MIDI.

Chase Bliss Warped Vinyl 2 - SOLD
With external dip switches, in very good condition

H9 Core - SOLD
In great condition. I'm well versed in the process for de-registering so no worries when it comes to handing over the unit. Comes with a US power supply - UK power supply available for £10

Mad Professor 1 - SOLD
The best Van Halen in a box. I've had the Pinnacle and a couple of others, but in my opinion, this nails it. There is some light scuffing/scratches next to the level knob.

Fire Carpe Diem - SOLD
Owned from new, a fantastic sounding drive pedal with 2 switchable modes. TPS version if that matters!

Keeley D&M drive - SOLD
Bought this with the first release and barely used since. Excellent concept for stacking two drives into each other, in either order

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments