The Kemper thread

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 1374
    I think my Kemper has made me forget what I think what I like amp wise. Pre modellers, I was always into the big Marshall stack tone, my last performance I created mainly had Fender profiles.

I can't even remember what the current clean profile I'm enjoying is based on from ToneJunkies, all I know is it sounds great.

My problem when I had my PodHD (which is why I wouldn't get a Helix or AxeFX) is that I spent much more time fiddling around making tones rather than enjoying them. Now I tend to just browse them on my Mac and preview the ones with roughly the right gain level for what I'm hoping to achieve :)

The FX are only getting better in the Kemper too, the delays are amazing and the new reverbs are sounding brilliant from the Beta and the YouTube videos surfacing too 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 1168
    The modulation on the reverb on that clip really reminds me of the Stereo Wet. Sounds great, will have to try a Kemper with all the new updates.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter