SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS CE24 1997 WITHDRAWN

19791979 Frets: 87
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my CE24. It is by no means a pristine example and has various chips and scratches as per the pictures. The frets are in good condition with slight wear around the 5th-8th position but it’s not detrimental to its playability. It has a nice low action and all of the original hardware and pickups, along with its hard case. 
By all means if you require more photos or info please ask but I think I’ve pretty much covered everything. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/Pd44oOw

I would ideally like a straight sale so offers around the asking price are welcome. I’m based in sunny Leicestershire if anyone would like to come and try it out 

cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 19791979 Frets: 87
    Bump 
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Wasn't this bought only a few days ago? Are their any issues with it? 
    Yes I’ve only had it a few weeks but I think I’d like the 22 fret version better. The only real issues are that the body has  scratches and chips that have been touched in and there is a bit of fret wear around 5th to 8th fret. I think if someone were keen, they would be better off having a play on it fella 
    Bumperoo 
    Off work sick bump
    Bump. I think I might be doing this guitar a disservice in my description....
    Bump