SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Hard case for LPJ DC

What's Hot
Hi All 

anyone got one to move on?
or recommendations for one?

cheers 
KTH
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2464
    Apparently a Hiscox SG case fits a dc jr. Wunjo do a good price on the pro 2 in ivory or black
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11497
    tFB Trader
    we have the Hiscox Std-SG cases in for £109

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MtBMtB Frets: 921
    Thomann. I have one of their ones in ABS

https://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_lespaulcase.htm

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4978
    MtB said:

Don’t you need to put padding under the body in that one to fit properly? (Cos of the Junior’s very different neck angle to a LP Standard type.) 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • MtB said:

Don’t you need to put padding under the body in that one to fit properly? (Cos of the Junior’s very different neck angle to a LP Standard type.) 
    Tbh that’s why I also added that little piece around recommendations! Many don’t fit particularly well. But there’s a lot of LPJ fans on here and their knowledge ( and maybe a spare case!) would be great 
  • we have the Hiscox Std-SG cases in for £109
    I like Hiscix but sometimes the fit isn’t as snug as I’d like. How are they with an LPJ?
  • scalino65scalino65 Frets: 261
    Would a gibson usa LP case do you? I've got one of those I can sell you.Pretty much "as new"
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6598
    I've got one you can have free if you can collect from Brighton. Big, black, ugly square box. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11497
    tFB Trader
    we have the Hiscox Std-SG cases in for £109
    I like Hiscix but sometimes the fit isn’t as snug as I’d like. How are they with an LPJ?
    the hiscox sg case is perfect for a doublecut junior

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• merlin said:
    I've got one you can have free if you can collect from Brighton. Big, black, ugly square box. 
    Thanks for the kind offer @merlin Yorkshire to Brighton is a bit of a trek for a Big , ugly black box!!
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6598
    merlin said:
    Thanks for the kind offer @merlin Yorkshire to Brighton is a bit of a trek for a Big , ugly black box!!
    Well you're no fun..... ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Still need one!!
  • Bump
  • ASWASW Frets: 7
    Ive been through this saga for my 59 Junior, I went down every avenue from Hiscox to Gibson with nothing fitting well enough for me not to worry. In the end I commissioned a custom build through SwanFlight with my bands logo on the top. The foam is CNC cut to my exact guitar so the guitar literally pushes in. It really is great and light weight. If yours is similar they will already have my template so would be easily be able to make one for you. It was about £240 which I though was a bargain.  be happy to send some photos if you want, All the best anyway