SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Footswitch for use with Lazy J for Reverb / Tremolo

GadgetGadget Frets: 895
edited June 2018 in Amps £
As per the title, I have a footswitch for use with a Lazy J amp to switch and adjust Reverb and Tremolo (FOOTSWITCH ONLY - ie: no reverb / tremolo FX actually inside!)

I bought this on its own & second hand some time back, thinking it may be of some use, but as I don't / have never had a Lazy J amp, it isn't.

NB: It was sold to me as made by Lazy J, but as this can't be positively established, please assume it's a DIY build.

Couple of minor marks, but in good nick.

No idea what to charge / what these cost new, so how does £35 posted PPG sound? REDUCED TO £30 posted PPG

I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    Reduced to £30 inc. post PPG
  • This is the 1st time I have ever seen a Lazy J Footswitch with yellow labels.....The ones I have seen have always been handwritten by Jesse.....anyone else seen them like this before?
    This is the 1st time I have ever seen a Lazy J Footswitch with yellow labels.....The ones I have seen have always been handwritten by Jesse.....anyone else seen them like this before?
    Oh? Better hang-fire then folks, until we have an answer. It was sold to me as a Lazy J and is in the right coloured enclosure, but maybe not then? Anyone care to chime-in?
  • Sorry @Gadget ...I do not want to hinder your sale at all....Maybe there is a simple explanation that someone might be able to help us with,,,:) Cheers
    Sorry @Gadget ...I do not want to hinder your sale at all....Maybe there is a simple explanation that someone might be able to help us with,,,:) Cheers
    No worries. I think I'll just amend the title and description to be on the safe-side.
    edited September 2018
    No takers?

Still available...