...THE Thorpy FX?

What's Hot
horseheadhorsehead Frets: 219
So, way back when i bought my first pedal, a tube screamer clone that was on Ebay.
It served me well for a many a year!

It got retired a while ago, but I kept it to chuck in when I needed it, I never did. More pedals came...and went, but it stayed on the shelf saying 'hey....I'm here" and then it came to move house. Packed away, the move has been on going this week and finally it happened, I started to unpack and then

http://imgur.com/gallery/pLhSsju

@ThorpyFX is this one of yours, or has some been using your name?
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    horsehead said:
    So, way back when i bought my first pedal, a tube screamer clone that was on Ebay.
    It served me well for a many a year!

It got retired a while ago, but I kept it to chuck in when I needed it, I never did. More pedals came...and went, but it stayed on the shelf saying 'hey....I'm here" and then it came to move house. Packed away, the move has been on going this week and finally it happened, I started to unpack and then

http://imgur.com/gallery/pLhSsju

@ThorpyFX is this one of yours, or has some been using your name?
    Definitely one of my first ever builds, in fact. I think it was the first tubecsreamer I built.

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • maraudermarauder Frets: 133
    That's a BYOC era pedal if I ever saw one.  There's still a couple from back then in the pedal mountain here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6598
    I used to have a ThorpyFX Fuzz Factory clone....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    marauder said:
    That's a BYOC era pedal if I ever saw one.  There's still a couple from back then in the pedal mountain here.

I was thinking that too.  
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 219
    ThorpyFX said:
    Definitely one of my first ever builds, in fact. I think it was the first tubecsreamer I built.

Bloody hell! All I need now is a signature on the inside and it'll be worth a fortune ;)
    tFB Trader
    horsehead said:
    ThorpyFX said:

Bloody hell! All I need now is a signature on the inside and it'll be worth a fortune ;)
    Maybe one day....  when I’m an old member of the industry. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • steersteer Frets: 1161
    merlin said:
    I think one of them was on ebay the other day
    tFB Trader
    steer said:
    merlin said:
    I think one of them was on ebay the other day
    That one was very old too. In fact that one was the first ever FUzz factory build i did 
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 219
    edited July 2018
    ThorpyFX said:
    Maybe one day....  when I’m an old member of the industry. 
    Next week is fine then :lol
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3049
    I've got a Thorpy built BYOC OD2 in white with graphics (from a trade with @photek ) - it's a bit biffed up though. I've still got a couple of clones on my board now but they're the later sparkly "no graphics" style.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"