SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold FS/FT Creamery P90 sized true Humbucker - bridge

Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7769
edited July 2018 in Parts £
Dual coil in a cream cover. Great condition and fits a p90 rout with no mods needed.
Selling as it was intended for a project.Trade for a filter/firebird/mini full size neck pickup.

Official blurb:

"More of a traditional bar magnet style humbucker pickup inside a P90 that requires no modifications to your guitar at all. Its essentially the standard humbucker design of two coils with bar magnet and steel pole screws. The slight difference, other than the size & look, is that I use a series of 5 magnets designed to fit around the 2 central fixing screws. I do this to make the pickup a completely direct drop-in replacement. 

More of a warmer, classic humbucker tone than my dual-blade design, slightly brighter and more focused as I allow both rows of pole screws through the custom made covers. 

I use the thinner 43AWG coil wire on this design which means the actual perceived volume will be lower than the high output would suggest, namely around 8.8k Bridge & 7.8k Neck respectively - The slightly higher output compensates for the slightly taller, thinner coils."

£48 posted PPG

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments