eBay Content: Uh-Oh...

What's Hot
HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030

This.

The price - really? Nice description, too...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14412
    If I said you had a beautiful "bodya", would you hold it against me? ;)

Some of the appearance of a Les Paul Recording/Personal but none of the proper electronical gubbins. Pointless.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1841
    Is there some law I don't know about where UK guitar guru Alan Entwhistle must always be referred to with the title UK guitar guru?
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14412
    Well, if he were not introduced that way, most people (including guitarists) would have no idea whatsoever who he is or why they should pay him the slightest attention.

The name, Les Paul, is known around the world. Most think of it as an electric guitar model designation. Far fewer know about the man or his career achievements.

Ignorance is rife.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • DulcetJonesDulcetJones Frets: 515
    All that aside, I think it's a pretty cool looking guitar. (or should I say   "coola".  But I currently have 3 solidbody electrics and well, rampant GAS aside I'll draw the line here. (here-a)

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6054
    Text is copied from Revelation's own blurb I think. Here it is on Amazon -

• mbembe Frets: 1840
    It doesn't say it plays like buttera so i'm outa. 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72253

Some of the appearance of a Les Paul Recording/Personal but none of the proper electronical gubbins. Pointless.
    And with a hideous flame top...

The funny thing is that only a few years ago, you could barely give away the originals - they were literally worth less than the opening price on this.

There are also 70s Japanese copies which although not great quality, are probably more worthwhile copies than this thing - they at least look better.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• SeshSesh Frets: 1841
    Well, if he were not introduced that way, most people (including guitarists) would have no idea whatsoever who he is or why they should pay him the slightest attention.

The name, Les Paul, is known around the world. Most think of it as an electric guitar model designation. Far fewer know about the man or his career achievements.

Ignorance is rife.
    It's the ubiquity of the exact phrase that amazes me. Almost is common is a link to his potted history ''in his own words' from his pickups* website. (*No, not like tinder)
    I'm not bashing the bloke, it's just something I keep noticing. I've spent far too much time delving into the weird world of ATN...
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.