Imgur.

ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
Anybody else having problems with this. Just tried to upload photos from my laptop to post on here and it's so slow. It says it's uploading to Imgur but 10 minutes went past and nothing.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    I know they made a lot of site changes. What browser are you using? Is it possible that they have uploaded but the page just hasn't updated?
  • paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
    I had no trouble last night uploading a load of pics but it was having difficulty earlier when I wanted to rotate a couple of them.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Just uploaded some stuff - all fine. It may well be the new interface as it's quite different!
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4914
    Ronny - I had loads of trouble with it when we changed our ISP to Vodafone - the Vodafone router just wouldn't deal with Imgur at all.

After much hunting around the inferweb, I discovered there has always been a problem between Vodafone and Imgur, and that you could fix it by doing something in your router settings - it's either a DHCP or DNS setting.

I'll dig out the fix if you like - it might be worth a try?

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4914
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
    I'm just using the same router, browser and laptop i've always used, will give it another try today.  
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
    Seems the website has changed its format since yesterday, works fine.