Strymon Zuma mains lead

What's Hot
TeeByrdTeeByrd Frets: 159
Ehup guys
Just bought a Zuma to link with my Ojai. The problem is the mains lead sticking out so far back that I literally cannot get the unit on the shelf under my board. I’m normally pretty decent at researching things like this, but in a moment of frazzled madness (I’m currently doing the last month of my wife’s maternity) I ordered the Zuma without thinking. Can I order another lead - one that is right angled - to use as an alternative, or would that create another set of problems! 

Any help would be greatly appreciated  :3
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6130
    tFB Trader
    TeeByrd said:
    Ehup guys
    Just bought a Zuma to link with my Ojai. The problem is the mains lead sticking out so far back that I literally cannot get the unit on the shelf under my board. I’m normally pretty decent at researching things like this, but in a moment of frazzled madness (I’m currently doing the last month of my wife’s maternity) I ordered the Zuma without thinking. Can I order another lead - one that is right angled - to use as an alternative, or would that create another set of problems! 

If you go on amazon you will find right angled kettle leads available at a cheap price. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeeByrdTeeByrd Frets: 159
    ThorpyFX said:
    TeeByrd said:
    Ehup guys

If you go on amazon you will find right angled kettle leads available at a cheap price. 
    Thanks buddy! Ordered one from Amazon!
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6874
    I’ve been meaning to get an ojai expansion for my zuma as well actually. 

Had any probs linking the two together or does it all work seamlessly?
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • TeeByrdTeeByrd Frets: 159
    skunkwerx said:
    I’ve been meaning to get an ojai expansion for my zuma as well actually. 

Had any probs linking the two together or does it all work seamlessly?
    Works great no problems at all!