Do any of you sell band t shirts etc?

What's Hot
Trying to get a supplier for merchandise for You Bring The Band for kids to buy as a memento. 

Trying to decide on cost vs price, given that it'll be free advertising for me...should I be looking to make something on them or cost neutral? 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6877
    You shouldnt be selling them if they’ve been band... 

teehee. 

Sorry I can’t actually be helpful though... 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    that sounds like a nice thing; I think it would be appreciated but at a cost where parents don't think you are taking the P or that you are pushing them onto people. But I don't think they'd object to you making a small profit.
    At a guess the biggest problem you will have is that you will need a stock of a wide range of sizes ( compared to say a rock band selling T Shirts at venues where they probably only need a couple of sizes) for YBTB so you will have a large initial outlay. Might be better at looking at alternative merchandising ( like wrist bands) which are less size dependent, cheaper for parents as a souvenir and require less initial outlay. 
    You could buy a lot of concert wrist bands ( those plasticised paper ones that clip together when you get entry to a festival). They are pence each if bought in bulk, would have your artwork and just give them to  everyone in one of your bands ( or even to all friends and family). They would be quite a cool accessory for the evening  and some would get worn for a day or two or cut off and stuck on bedroom walls so you'd get a bit of advertising out of them.  
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom