SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Acid Etched CBA Warped Vinyl mkII / Black Spaceman Saturn V

What's Hot
BeefBeef Frets: 260
edited September 2018 in FX £
Been a while since I culled the herd. Just moved to London, need to lighten the load and replenish the coffers. 

All prices include postage and assume PP friends and family. Normal paypal is fine too if you are fine to adjust the price for the fees. It's all good.

No trades, unless its a Pladask Fabrikat or Red Panda Tensor. Would trade for tasty Eurorack modules too. Other than that, not looking for any other trade offers.

---

CBA Warped Vinyl mkII - limited edition acid etched version - #2/10 - £325 - sadly with the move in less than 2 weeks I need cash and less stuff more than I wish I could keep this super rare version of an absolute killer ped. Good condition, few scuffs to the finish, comes w/ box and all that. 

Spaceman Saturn V (black) - £300 - Yet another pedal I don't want to get rid of, but needs must right now. This one will be especially hard to replace given the limited nature of Spaceman pedals. This is number 12 of only 22 black models. And there might just be a few hundred of so other Saturn Vs ever made. This thing did wonders for my tone. I know it's a bit of a guitar pedal cliché to ramble on about tone, but this pedal truly was magical. It makes my old, super heavy guage strings on my SG, tuned down to A, sound like they're brand spanking new. I used it mainly as a low gain, boost, and that intangible sparkle it added to my high end was amazing. Mint condition with box and all that. 

----

I also have two enormous pedal boards I made when I was practicing my woodwork earlier this year. I now don't have enough pedals to justify keeping them. I will get the exact measurements tomorrow but one is roughly the size of a Novo 32, and one is quite a bit larger. The slats on both are made of light pine, and the end/middle pieces are maple and oak. I stained both... which I do regret on the maple. But hey, they both look good IMO! The stained oak one has top quality velcro applied and some rubber feet underneath, whereas the maple one has no velcro and no feet added yet. Have plenty more pictures if you want. Open to offers, especially if you can collect, but I'm looking for around £85 on the oak board and £65 on the maple. Not including postage.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/WbE8MjJ

----

Any questions just drop me a message, happy to send over more photos.

----

Behringer CC300 - £60 SOLD via Reverb
Meris Polymoon - £265 TRADED  
Drybell Vibe Machine V2 - £220 SOLD via Reverb
Boss PN-2 - £110 SOLD via eBay
Red Panda Raster - £175 SOLD via eBay
EHX 8 Step Program - £70 SOLD via eBay
ARC Soothsayer - £125 SOLD
XP-200 - £175 SOLD via eBay
EXH Mel9 - £140 SOLD via eBay
Hexe Revolver DX - £350 SOLD properly this time 
Count to Five - £260 SOLD
Wombtone mk II - £250 SOLD
Boss DC-2 - £200 SOLD via eBay
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    I admire the way you have chosen and positioned the background for each pedal.

Why are so many people (thinking of) selling on the Polymoon? I'd probably be interested if you decided to put it up, but they seem to fall out of favour real quick. Plus I'd also have to sell my El Capistan and that's just something I should not do.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BeefBeef Frets: 260
    @dopesick Thanks man! Well I still can't decide. I can't speak for anyone else either, but it's basically a toss up between whether I should keep the Polymoon or Echosystem. I can't justify having three delays anymore, and I've got an analog delay in the form of the Echo Degrader, and that's not going anywhere fast. 

For me, it just boils down to a trade off between the versatility and options from the Echosystem, versus the relative 'simplicity' and fewer, but top notch, algorithms from the Polymoon. Both are sublime, and as much as I love the Echosystem, I'm leaning towards keeping the Polymoon. I hate decisions. 
  • damm73damm73 Frets: 356
    Since Line6 improved the quality of reverbs on the Helix/HX effects, I've been looking at my board and wondering if the Mercury7 really still needs to be there...aaaand I've been intrigued by the Polymoon lately...hmm...would you be up for a straight swap?  Mine is also in mint condish with box etc.
    @damm73 ooh, that’d actually be best case scenario. Would be well up for that. BUT let me just do a final check tonight to make sure I won’t change my mind. I’ll drop you a PM later.
  • damm73damm73 Frets: 356
    @Beef no worries, I'm going to do the same "how much will I miss this" test. :)
    morning 
    hey
  • Never mind these pedals, how was Japan? :D
    @colourofsound ;Ah man, it’s incredible over there! I can’t wait to go back. I can’t describe how amazing it was. The atmosphere is amazing, the cities are so clean. Everyone was so friendly. Alarmingly polite too. The food was a goddamn dream. Record shopping is an absolute dream there... huge HMV record stores. 

I posted way too many pics on my Instagram if you want to have a peek: https://www.instagram.com/lofijunky/
  • colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 393
    edited July 2018
    Beef said:
    @colourofsound ;;Ah man, it’s incredible over there! I can’t wait to go back. I can’t describe how amazing it was. The atmosphere is amazing, the cities are so clean. Everyone was so friendly. Alarmingly polite too. The food was a goddamn dream. Record shopping is an absolute dream there... huge HMV record stores. 

I posted way too many pics on my Instagram if you want to have a peek: https://www.instagram.com/lofijunky/
    I'll do just that mate. May quiz you by PM laters!
    8 Step Program added, a few others sold.
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    The xp 1000 mod thing is very awesome. 
    I have one myself, it's a great thing to have in the studio
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    One day I will own a DC2.
    @VJIves how about today? I’m open to offers on the stragglers.
    Beef said:
    @VJIves how about today? I’m open to offers on the stragglers.
    Agh. Tell you what, this had made me realise I didn't re-list my current chorus pedal after the buyer messed me about (not on here, thankfully!). If that sells I'll give you a shout. I'm not currently running a stereo rig, think the DC2's still worth it?
    @vjives Honesty? No I don’t think it’s worth it unless you can use it in stereo. It’s still good in mono, but there are a lot of better options for mono choruses. In stereo, it’s fairly unbeatable. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Beef said:
    @vjives Honesty? No I don’t think it’s worth it unless you can use it in stereo. It’s still good in mono, but there are a lot of better options for mono choruses. In stereo, it’s fairly unbeatable. 
    Thanks for your candour! I'm quite taken by Malekko's Thicken, the random modulation mode is especially soupy.
    Soothsayer, Mel9 and Warped Vinyl added. Probably more pedals to come too.
  • m1ck1970m1ck1970 Frets: 53
    pm sent re soothsayer
    it's the perfect sunday to buy some pedals