SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender CS ancho Poblano Strat

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6594
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
I have two strats and the other one doesn't seem to be generating much interest in the Classifieds, so this one is up for grabs instead. I only need one and actually happy to keep either, when one sells the other will be withdrawn. 

It's a gorgeous Ancho Poblano with those fabulous meaty pick ups and fabulous meaty neck, Nocaster sized, really well balanced and a joy to play.  

I'm asking £2100 if you can drop down to Brighton to collect with cash on delivery. Comes in OHSC and with all the case doobies and is a beautiful instrument. Can deliver at cost. 

Plenty of pics, here's a link to more

https://imgur.com/a/etEqy2H

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7744
    sweet guitar. After a white one. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9166
    This is my old guitar. I was gutted about letting it go, but was trying to raise money for a vintage purchase. It rings really well, pickups are amazing and it’ll be as good a strat as you’ll ever try/buy. Plus Merlin is a great guy! I’d buy it back, but I’ve brought a white one as 8 regretted letting it go. If you’re in the market for a strat with a huge neck, you won’t buy better. GLWTS
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8773
    Stunning looking/spec guitar, and +1 for Merlin being a stand-up chap.  Buy his gear with confidence, you crazy cats!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6594
    Bump! 
    Another bump for one of the best Strats that Fender ever made. 
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Been after one of these for ages as I fell for one at a GuitarGuitar Fender roadshow Damon Chivers was running. I have a buyer for my Guthrie Charvel (altho he's trying to find one to try) so if that comes off I may be in touch.

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    dont sell the cruz tools! They are awesome 
    (i'd buy them if you dont want them :-D )
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 909
    I can vouch for @merlin ;...great guy to deal with... now I've seen the cruz tools come with the guitar I'd be disappointed if they weren't there..!! :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    Anyone want a superb, fat necked beast?
    Another bump for the chilli dog. 
    Alright Mr DeMille, I'm ready for my close up....
    And now on hold, pending all the usual crustaceans. Damn autocorrect, I meant cephalopods. 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16004
    not Cetaceans ?
  • Chelonians
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    And now sold.... 
  • Nice one Merlin.  Looks a beautiful guitar for someone.  Hopefully the upside is that you can keep the '54.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22515
    Nice one.  Another temptation removed.  :)