SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Faith Neptune Natural w/ Hard Case £420 posted

the_crungethe_crunge Frets: 35
edited July 2018 in Acoustics £
Bought new and has hardly been played since so selling to fund a bad case of GAS! As you can see in the pictures the guitar is virtually brand new and I have just put fresh strings on too.

https://imgur.com/a/W522nVh

I'll use Faith's own website description as it explains the construction and details better than I could:

A Baby-Jumbo size with a 16" lower bout, the Neptune is the perfect model for those seeking acoustic power without the physical bulk of a full-sized Jumbo. 

Faith Natural series were the very first style of Faith Guitar, and are a classic combination of Spruce and Mahogany. 

Using high grade Englemann Spruce for the top and satin finished Mahogany for the back and sides, Natural models feature solid Ebony binding and Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap. Tonally, this combination of wood is generally warm, sweet and mellow, delivering an overall balanced tone. 

I'm looking for £420 posted in it's hard case.

If you have any questions then please let me know. Thanks for looking!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments