SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Martin GPCRSGT

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited October 2019 in Acoustics £
A friend of mine is selling his Martin GPCRSGT. It’s in immaculate condition (like new) he bought it last year on a whim and has barely played it. It comes with hard case and all the candy. It’s a lovely player and really nice sounding guitar. He’s a pretty big guy and has decided he would have been better with a dreadnaught. He’s looking for £700. Comes with Hard case.

Don't think this has been out of it's case since I posted it on here over a year ago.

https://imgur.com/9OIZkFH
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Bump
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    Bump. Offers?
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Bump
    NOW SOLD