SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Taylor 214ce dlx r Mint and Cased- SOLD.

reggieboyreggieboy Frets: 61
edited July 2018 in Acoustics £

My first Taylor is up for sale. This was replaced by a Taylor 812ce a couple of months after I bought it last December as I was so impressed by the brand that I went for a higher end model. My impending move to a smaller bungalow means that space is at a premium so this one has to go.

These used to retail at £1199 and I believe the rosewood option may not be available currently.

Selling on here for £695 ono. Go on make me an offer , you never know. NOW SOLD.

So, this one has had very little play time and is absolutely mint. Come and try it, you won’t be disappointed.

Here’s what Taylor say:

214ce DLX

With a solid Sitka spruce top and layered Indian rosewood back and sides, this Grand Auditorium guitar delivers a rich, nuanced tone profile punctuated by high-end sparkle and midrange punch. The patented Taylor neck and Venetian cutaway provide a comfortable playing experience across a broad range of musical styles, and with an Expression System 2 pickup and preamp highlighting the quality and depth of the guitar’s natural sound, the 214ce DLX is ready to perform in any environment. It’s appointed with white binding, Italian acrylic Small Diamond inlays, and a full-gloss body, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.

More from Taylor here: https://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/acoustic/214ce-dlx

I don’t have a suitable box to post this in but may be able to deliver for petrol money within a reasonable distance from Heathrow.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments