SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS Mojo pickups Alnico Rod P90 - Jazzmaster tone

aspersaspers Frets: 2
edited July 2018 in Parts £
Asking price is £50 pounds, all inclusive with postage.

Up for sale is a brand new MOJO Alnico Rod P90, handwound for me by Marc Ransley, the genius behind Mojo Pickups. 

For those of you who are unfamiliar, Jazzmaster pickups have different dimensions which are much bigger than P90. This pickup is a drop-in replacement for guitars routed for soapbar P90s, but its internals are designed as closely as possible like a regular JM pickup and utilizes Alnico rods like a JM pickup to really nail that tone.

Ordered this for a guitar project but has since abandoned the project. I intended to use this in the neck position - the output is 6.59k. It uses relatively rare Alnico 3 magnets that sounds super sweet.

It is brand new, I have never used it, never been soldered and has been kept in safe storage since I first got it. But it originally came with a white cover, i've swapped the cover with an older black one with some scratches on it. 

Ordering a pickup from Marc takes about a month and for the past couple of months he has been swamped with orders. Top lad, can't blame him!

In a nutshell, I'm offering you this fantastic pickup below the original cost (postage included) WITHOUT the long waiting time.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6807
    God loves a tryer.

Suggest you read the rules for the Classifieds at the top of the section.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • aspersaspers Frets: 2
    Apologies for including an external link. Have uploaded the relevant photos.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2998
    Ah shoot I’m after a Jazzmaster sized P90 from Mojo. Wrong way round ! 
    DrBob said:
    Ah shoot I’m after a Jazzmaster sized P90 from Mojo. Wrong way round ! 
    I imagine that would sound insanely good!
    bump