SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Ernie Ball EBMM Musicman Cutlass HSS. Mint!

What's Hot
stevehsteveh Frets: 228
edited October 2018 in Guitars £

So I am playing 90% nylon these days and decided I need just one electric, and the EBMM HSS is that guitar. Best VFM out there IMHO. It does everything, sound fabulous, and has stellar build quality. Look at the reviews these have been getting. I got a coral one brand new in January this year and was chuffed to bits with it (and I’ve had Suhr, PRS, Anderson, D’Pergo etc.). EBMM then brought out the roasted neck version and I had to have one, which I got a couple of weeks ago. TBH, I much prefer the coral colour so I swapped the necks. So, this is a maple necked HSS sunburst Cutlass. Condition is mint; never left my bedroom haha. Still has the plastic on the pickguard and humbucker as I've not used the body at all. Case and all candy. A real swiss army knife guitar of unbeatable quality, mint condition and at a great price: £1100. I can show this in St. Albans or London. PM me if interested (I also have my year one EBMM EVH for sale; no need for it now I have the Cutlass).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1946
    edited July 2018
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stevehsteveh Frets: 228
    edited July 2018

Oops - apparently I can't have more than one active thread in the classifieds so the mods merged the threads for my EBMM Cutlass and EVH. Rather than muddy the waters with two guitars on one thread I'll let the Cutlass run and then create a new thread for the EVH when that's done. After all I've had the EVH 17 years so can hang onto it for a bit longer!

• pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    want bump.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2082
    steveh said:

Oops - apparently I can't have more than one active thread in the classifieds so the mods merged the threads for my EBMM Cutlass and EVH. Rather than muddy the waters with two guitars on one thread I'll let the Cutlass run and then create a new thread for the EVH when that's done. After all I've had the EVH 17 years so can hang onto it for a bit longer!

Well I never knew that ...

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    Bumpage for a fabulous guitar.
    Spin again!
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22698
    edited August 2018
    steveh said:

Really?  I can see several examples of multiple threads by the same users just by looking at the first page of the classifieds.

Not trying to be difficult or drop anyone in it, I'm just genuinely surprised. 

I now see the rules say "If you’re listing multiple items in the same section, do it in one thread, not one thread per item" but it doesn't seem to be rigidly enforced.  Must be difficult for the mods - and even the sellers - to keep up, frankly.
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    If it was any other colour...
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • https://imgur.com/gallery/WP9XMPn I doubt you’d be interested as it seems you want a sale but I’m looking to trade my EBMM AL for another EBMM if it takes your fancy let me know, cheers.
    Just seen this; sorry - not interested in trades unless for a quality nylon.

'cumon - one of these went on Ebay on 3rd Dec for £1192! 33 bids - where are you all?!
  • steveh said:

So I am playing 90% nylon these days and decided I need just one electric, and the EBMM HSS is that guitar. Best VFM out there IMHO. It does everything, sound fabulous, and has stellar build quality. Look at the reviews these have been getting. I got a coral one brand new in January this year and was chuffed to bits with it (and I’ve had Suhr, PRS, Anderson, D’Pergo etc.). EBMM then brought out the roasted neck version and I had to have one, which I got a couple of weeks ago. TBH, I much prefer the coral colour so I swapped the necks. So, this is a maple necked HSS sunburst Cutlass. Condition is mint; never left my bedroom haha. Still has the plastic on the pickguard and humbucker as I've not used the body at all. Case and all candy. A real swiss army knife guitar of unbeatable quality, mint condition and at a great price: £1100. I can show this in St. Albans or London. PM me if interested (I also have my year one EBMM EVH for sale; no need for it now I have the Cutlass).

This lovely guitar has gone to a new home and a top bloke.