SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Blackstar Artist 15 1x12 Combo £250

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
edited July 2018 in Amps £
Great amp from Blackstar billed as their pedal platform amp.

You get 2 flavours of clean. Channel 1 is a mid pushed Marshally flavour, and channel 2 is a more mid scooped Fendery kind of flavour.

You can get a light crunch out of channel 2 as it has a gain control. The amp runs off 2 12ax7 preamp valves and 2 6L6 power valves.

The amp also features reverb, an effects loop and a emulated output for running direct to a PA, or for silent recording. The original Celestion V type speaker is fitted.

The amp is built like a tank as the cab is made from birch ply. It’s big for a 15 watt combo but that means you get plenty of low end. It sounds like a much bigger higher wattage amp. It’s also more than loud enough to hang with a drummer, with plenty of clean headroom.

The amp will also come with the Blackstar branded heavy duty padded slip cover (made by hot covers), which offers great protection.

Overall the amp is in great condition. The handle has just started to fray very slightly, and there a few nicks in the tolex on the bottom edge.

My reason for selling is I’m going back to a digital setup.

The amp will need to be collected as I don’t have a suitable box to post it.

Looking for £250

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sw9ufxb44abfldn/AADSnWQu37c-2JScWrx7kS2Ca?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments