SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Guitar Player Magazines

What's Hot
LodiousLodious Frets: 1942
Does anybody have copies of Guitar Player Magazine for sale in the period 1977 - 1990? If it makes any difference I want to read them (again), not split them up to sell each page on ebay. I got rid of mine years ago as I needed the space, but I'd love to got hold of copies for a walk down memory lane. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jdgmjdgm Frets: 852
    edited July 2018
    Just out of interest - how much are you expecting to pay for an issue?
    Because I have what you want.
  • LodiousLodious Frets: 1942
    About £4 per issue, maybe a discount for bulk?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Right. They are in the cupboard under the stairs.
    Give me a few days (weekend coming up) and I will dig them out and get back to you with what I've got.
    I have approx 10 yrs worth from '78 or '79 though some issues may be missing.
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    I might be able to fill any gaps @jdgm has from my collection of doubles/triples. :)  
    @DLM you go 1st if you like - mine are under tons of stuff so will take a bit of getting at then sorting..... :)
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    @jdgm No, man, I genuinely wasn't trying to butt in on your sale/opportunity to declutter. I'm not all sorted/catalogued again either after the last couple of bales of stuff I took in, I just wanted to help out another nerd who wants to read the old stuff I love revisiting so much. I'd like to patch a couple of holes in my collection too, if there are any @Lodious doesn't want that I don't yet have. :) 
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    as per others here - not trying to interfere re anyones sales etc but got a number ?? of   old gp / gw / guitar for practising musician etc etc - give me a shout if n when anyone wants something - not catalogued as yet .. 
    Ok I've dug the guitar mag boxes out, will go through in next few days and let you know.
    BTW I am nr Aldershot.
    Cool! 
    PM'd.
  • gringopiggringopig Frets: 2648
    edited July 2020
    @gringopig Thanks for the offer, and sorry for being so poor at replying. Looks like i'm sorted for now, but if there are any missing, I'll get back to you. 

• gringopiggringopig Frets: 2648
    edited July 2020