SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2009 Fender AVRI 62 Precision

BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579

I have had this for a year or so but it's just not being used. 

2009 AVRI 62 Precision in Sunburst. I've priced it keenly as it's got a few dings on it (as seen in the photos) - there are some knocks on the back, and a scrape on the very corner of the slope on the front - they are the only marks on it though.

Comes with original case which has wear on the edges and ends. All case candy included. 

Trades: Yes - I will consider trades. 4 strings only - No P's or J's and nothing pointy. In particular I'm looking for a Gibson (like an EB - vintage or otherwise) which I'd possibly put money to depending on what it is, but preference is a straight swap. I will also consider other wacky and or unusual such as 70's & 80's. I'll consider anything, but please don't be offended if I say I'm not interested.

Collection/Meet up only - no posting/courier at all. It's not perfect and I want you to see it before parting with cash. If it's a trade then I want to see it before swapping. You can come to me (near Peterborough) or I will come to you/meet up within reason - I'm regularly East Midlands, London, Home Counties, Nottingham, Manchester, N Wales, S Yorks so all possible for a meet up. £950 cash - yes, they are usually listed at the £1100+ mark, but this one is keenly priced given it's few scars. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14411
    Tempting. (Apart from the mysterious damage marks, your AVRI '62 P reminds me very much of my AVRI '62 J.) Difficult to know which, if any, of my wacky bass guitars might be worth offering by way of part-exchange. 

Bridgehouse said:
    I'm looking for a Gibson (like an EB - vintage or otherwise) 
    Is that for the sound, the look or the ride?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Nothing mysterious about the gig induced marks after the soundman was a bit enthusiastic with his lighting rig

Gibson for looks, sound and ride ;)
    Tempting. (Apart from the mysterious damage marks, your AVRI '62 P reminds me very much of my AVRI '62 J.) Difficult to know which, if any, of my wacky bass guitars might be worth offering by way of part-exchange. 

Bridgehouse said:
    I'm looking for a Gibson (like an EB - vintage or otherwise) 
    Is that for the sound, the look or the ride?
    Plus the fact I have so many run of the mill Precisions that I'm sure wacky would actually be more appealing...
    Bumpy bump
    £850 cash in my grubbies. I may be passing by you this week as well..
    £850 cash.
    How much is that in Złoty? 

I may be passing by you this week.
    Deliver Warszawa, yes? 
    Did this ever sell, DH?

I’m not really in the market for it. I’m just trying to research the approximate value for my 2012 AVRI ‘62 Jazz Bass.
    Did this ever sell, DH?

I’m not really in the market for it. I’m just trying to research the approximate value for my 2012 AVRI ‘62 Jazz Bass.
    Yes it did - on Basschat
    Congratulations.