eBay Content: Why do people feel compelled...

What's Hot
HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8017

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12646
    The MiKe BrEwEr or BARRY SCOTT school of sales.

Bark like a dog, boys...
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    That's been for sale  for about 2 years, and will continue to be until he realised what it's really worth. 
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8017
    That's been for sale  for about 2 years, and will continue to be until he realised what it's really worth. 

About a fifth of the asking price? :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• mbembe Frets: 1840

L@@K AT HARRYSEVEN EBAY        POLICEMAN  :#

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8017
    mbe said:

L@@K AT HARRYSEVEN EBAY        POLICEMAN  :#

Oh, yes. Just waiting for my uniform to arrive.  :)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5378
    edited July 2018
    I love obvious keyword spamming, personally.

SAMICK SUPERSTRAT JUST LIKE PRS CUSTOM FENDER GIBSON LES PAUL !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8176
    I like how that guitar seems to have taken the worst feature from every guitar ever made and combined them into an unholy dogmash sandwich.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11262
    "Kenn Gordon (Www.Gordonguitars.Co.Uk) Makes Less Than 10 Instruments A Year Because He Feels Quality Is Far Better Than Quantity"

I think he only makes ten guitars a year because he spends so much time pressing the SHIFT key at the start of every word.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    You lot complain all the time that there’s no innovation in Guitars - then something like this comes along And All You Do Is Diss It

• prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3964
    I think because it Ensures that the

people who deal with YOU Are

not the sharpest
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    edited July 2018
    scrumhalf said:
    "Kenn Gordon (Www.Gordonguitars.Co.Uk) Makes Less Than 10 Instruments A Year Because He Feels Quality Is Far Better Than Quantity"

I think he only makes ten guitars a year because he spends so much time pressing the SHIFT key at the start of every word.
    There is no way he makes those guitars  the amount of times he said he was retiring due to poor health then makes another ten.
    Which he then will "swap" brand new guitars for used... . Use cheap pickups and machine heads   very thin vaneers, perfectly screen printed serial numbers, they don't look at all hand built... I know as I owned one. 
    I asked him once for some pics of the build process of any of his guitars, he had none what's ever ...... IMHO far Eastern ghost built.
  • AnderzAnderz Frets: 30
    edited July 2018
    That is what you learn when doing marketing online. Captalise helps attract viewers and customers. To be seen is the answer.

The other bits? I do not know.
    Computer Shop UK Your PC Needs In One Place: https://computershopuk.com/