SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Advice needed and Want to Buy Vibrato/Reverb footswitch for Fender 65 Princeton reverb re-issue.

What's Hot
jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
edited July 2018 in Amps £
WTB Vibrato/Reverb footswitch for Fender 65 Princeton reverb re-issue.
If anyone has on please get in touch.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
    edited July 2018
    Anyone?

Does anyone know of any other double foot switches which definitely work as I tried about 3 or 4 in Andertons today, none of which worked.
    Some worked but there was a massive thump ticking on the trem.

The Fender one is £60!
  • dcgdcg Frets: 230
    Try Bright Onion: http://www.brightonion.co.uk/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    dcg said:
    Thanks dcg much appreciated. Do you know they do one that works or just that they are good and may be able to sort the issue out?
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    edited July 2018
    Check out Vein Tap, they have a range of amp pedals. They sorted me out for Trem/Reverb trigger for a Roland amp. Keen prices and awesome service.

https://www.vein-tap.com/product-category/amp-effects-footswitches/
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    @jimkehoe I have a two channel footswitch from bright onion, there's an internal switch for polarity. Have used it with PRRI and DRRI. You can get LEDs if you want and they let you choose the colours. Basically they'll make whatever you want if you email and ask. Bit late on the reply here but info innit
    roberty said:
    @jimkehoe I have a two channel footswitch from bright onion, there's an internal switch for polarity. Have used it with PRRI and DRRI. You can get LEDs if you want and they let you choose the colours. Basically they'll make whatever you want if you email and ask. Bit late on the reply here but info innit
    Roberty - that's very useful thanks. I have been told re bright onion but was still not sure as nobody had/could confirm that they actually had one with a 65 Princeton that was working and didn't have any of the issues. So at least now I can go ahead and order knowing that it will work. 
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    jimkehoe said:
    roberty said:
    Roberty - that's very useful thanks. I have been told re bright onion but was still not sure as nobody had/could confirm that they actually had one with a 65 Princeton that was working and didn't have any of the issues. So at least now I can go ahead and order knowing that it will work. 
    No probs, only thing to note is you'll need a stereo jack to jack lead with the two internal wires insulated from each other. I found it hard to source one and in the end asked James at Bright Onion to sell me one. The LEDs changed my life tbh. Enjoy!