Line 6 HX Effects under £400 now in some shops...

StefBStefB Frets: 2354
I see one or two of the leading UK independents (Coda & Peach) are selling these at £399 and under now.  Distributor effort to get them shifting I wonder?
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5137
    Prices on a few things I've been looking at seem to be fluctuating recently, quite a bit over quite short time periods.

If you've got your eye on an HX Effects and you see one at a good price, grab it. It might not last.

Case in point- at the time of writing, it's £434 on the Peach website. Still £399 on Coda.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Do you guys think the Helix will come down in price?  
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2354
    Prices on a few things I've been looking at seem to be fluctuating recently, quite a bit over quite short time periods.

If you've got your eye on an HX Effects and you see one at a good price, grab it. It might not last.

Case in point- at the time of writing, it's £434 on the Peach website. Still £399 on Coda.

Peach had a 10% off offer on that £434 price a few days ago though too (you had to enter a code), which brought it down to £390.60 delivered.

Coda have the LT at £729 delivered, not sure about the full fat floor version though.
    StefB said:

Peach had a 10% off offer on that £434 price a few days ago though too (you had to enter a code), which brought it down to £390.60 delivered.

Coda have the LT at £729 delivered, not sure about the full fat floor version though.
    Hmm, that's quite tempting, plus payday is coming up.  The LT would do me rightly.
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    All the Line 6 units will come down overtime. They will be working on the next generation.
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    I keep looking at them dammit ;)
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2325
    it is a bargain for that.    I've had one for a good few months.  I like it, and prefer it to any other multi f (incuding the fractal fx8)   but I 've only used it for a couple of gigs and rehearsals..   i dont find it consistent with 4cm tbh.

Still prefer my pedal board for gigging and until i'm 100% happy with it won't be ditching the pedals juyst yet..

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4134
    I picked a used one up on Monday for a good price - £400 is still too steep for my needs, but I’m happy with what I paid. I’ll give it a try for a momth or so and see if it does what I’m after, otherwise it should be easy enough to move on even if the street prices do stay at £400 for a while! :)
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2354
    StefB said:

Hmm, that's quite tempting, plus payday is coming up.  The LT would do me rightly.

PSA @bingefeller - mint LT at Rich Tone for £599 - https://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/product/line_6_helix_lt_multi_fx_2nd_hand-yline_673758/
    StefB said:
    StefB said:

PSA @bingefeller - mint LT at Rich Tone for £599 - https://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/product/line_6_helix_lt_multi_fx_2nd_hand-yline_673758/
    Ahh already sold out!!!